Stupid bee ,drinking tea,
Rudely sitting on my mug,
I express my disgust by shooing it away,
Back again she comes ,the intolerably insolent bug,
This keeps on repeating every time I drink,
The tea;that is,with a smoke ,in solitude,
I just want to be left in peace,with my tea,
The last thing I need from her is attitude,
Again,I shoo her away with no effect
;
She promptly comes back,again, with an angry glare,
Then I give up and leave a puddle of tea for her,
Soon enough,she comes back and gives it a stare,
Oddly,I share my private moment,
In the company of a persistent bee,
What an amusing thing that I watch,
The bee absorbed in sipping a “cuppa” tea,
Interested in only the “nectar”,
Least bothered that I will,again,shoo,
She keeps doing the work of her life,
Her mind fixated on the puddle ;as if with glue,
A strange relationship that we have developed,
Meeting for tea , morning and noon,
But if this ridiculous relationship continues,
I may have to ask her out very soon,
Going out with a bee?;Have a lost my mind?,
It that my only alternative to go out?;
Is there no one else that I can find?,
Still,I try to feel her vibes,
Looking at her grace ,her hairs,her flutter,
I try to touch her just a little bit,
And the tea comes out in a splutter,
As I stand in a state of shock,
She gives me a dirty look,
Her dignity unruffled,
Whatever chances I had of being her friend,
My come hither actions left them completely muffled.
Nice comparison..
ReplyDelete(SUHAIL)
Nice comparison..
ReplyDelete(SUHAIL)