Thursday, 2 February 2017

TO SEETH 'R NOT TO SEETH






I needeth not mention thy nameth,
Lest I receiveth a bitt'r gust;
Mine own w'rds being mine own food f'r bethought;
Mine own meal wonneth't gust the same,


Who is't in the nameth of humanity art thee?
From wh're doth thee receiveth thy did imply grace?
As far as thy actions art conc'rned,
I doubteth yond many wanteth ,thy visage,to seeth,


I supposeth yond is a blessing f'r thee,
To safely encave behind the scene,
While less'r m'rtals;at least in thy view,
Art subject'd to all yond's obscene,



Thee fool'd the people once,
Then thee fool'd those folk again,
Thee tooketh lib'rties with their free shall,
And gaveth those folk mis'ry and teen,



Suddenly,promptly,subsequently,and lat'r,
The masses shall unfold thy kind,
Thee bloodthirsty,inhuman,alligat'r,
W'rship'r of the travelling lamp,


Oh,cold blood'd reptile,
Shedding thy cousin's drops of “sorrow”,
At the endeth of the day,
F'r thy existence,no one cares,
Not the present day,not tom'rrow,
Thee breedeth'r of s'rrow.


But,then,all beasts has't some toucheth of pity,
And thee seemeth to has't none,
Thou art nay beast,I concludeth;my 'rr'r,
What an epiphany!;and I am done.

No comments:

Post a Comment