Sunday, 13 August 2017

DEATH BEFORE DYING (DEATH ERE DYING)








Death is the  truth I seek,



Life,a figment of my mind,



I walk towards my grave,



And I leave all behind,





Everything will perish,



Except the words that are mine,



And I will greet death's angel,



With a really big smile,



And thank him if he arrives,



Way ahead of time,





I am a human,with one life,



Not a cat that has nine,



But,as long as I die before dying,



Even one is fine,





Yes,I will feel the agony,



As my soul is taken out,



But so will every human,



That has ever romped about,





The pain will be a torture,



That I will have to bear,



And cry out in submission,



With each and every tear,





But no matter how painful,



I will be eventually done,



As my soul reaches my Maker;



I fear that only One,





I will pay for what I did,



And things that I hadn't done,



Until,in my repentance,



Sins remaining are none,











Death is the truth i seek,



Life,a figment of mine own mind,



I walketh towards mine own grave,



And I leaveth all behind,





Everything shall perish,



Except the words yond art mine,



And I shall greet death's angel,



With a very much big smileth,



And thank him if 't be true he arrives,



Way ahead of time,





I am a human,with one life,



Not a gib yond hast nine,



But,as long as I kicketh the bucket ere dying,



Coequal one is fine,





Aye,I shall feeleth the agony,



As mine own soul is taken out,



But so shall every human,



Yond hast ev'r romp'd about,





The teen shall beest a torture,



Yond I shall has't to bear,



And caterwauling out in submission,



With each and every tear,





But nay matter how



I shall beest eventually done,



As mine own soul reaches mine own Maker;



I fear yond only One,





I shall payeth f'r what I didst,



And things yond I hadn't done,



Until,in mine own repentance,



Sins remaining art none,


1 comment: