Beguiling enough to lose my mind,
The heart pumps up the rhythm,
The whole world changes around me,
And the time starts going slow,
Being with you is when I find,
The inner light of your psyche,
Unwittingly,you project an aura;
That is what makes you glow,
I wish ,that you,for once could know,
What you are not able to see;
The person that you already are,
Is the person you avoid to be,
Unfortunately,while I can see,
Your own reflection is blind,
You are gazing at the mirror,
With nothing there to find,
Except an illuding imposter,
That just resembles you,
Except an illuding imposter,
That just resembles you,
Beguiling enow to loseth mine own mind
The heart pumps up the rhythm,
The whole w'rld changes 'round me,
And the timeth starts going sloweth,
Being with thee is when i findeth
The inn'r lighteth of thy psyche,
Unwittingly,you projecteth an aura;
Yond is what maketh thee gloweth,
I wisheth ,that thee,f'r once couldst knoweth,
What thou art not able to seeth;
The p'rson yond thee already art,
Is the p'rson thee avoideth to beest,
Unf'rtunately,while i can seeth,
Thy owneth reflection is blindeth,
Thou art gazing at the mirr'r,
With nothing th're to findeth,
Except an illuding impost'r,
Yond just resembles thee,
Except an illuding impost'r,
Yond just resembles thee,
No comments:
Post a Comment